Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer of sea shells


This card I used a light pale blue piece of 11 1/2 x 8 piece of card stock. I cut it in half at 5 1/2. I then took the one piece of card stock and folded it in half. I had previously cut the sea shells out using the cricuit machine. (I have fallen in love with that machine, if you don't know what one is I highly recommend you look it up) I had also previously used the cuddle bug for the design out of a scrap piece of paper. I adhered the darker blue piece of paper first with my glue runner. Then using the glue runner adhered the sea shells at different angles on the paper. I have found that I like to use an odd number of designs because I feel it gives it a more uniformed look. To finish off the card I used a darker gray blue marker that I though co-ordinated with both blues and outlined the shells given them more definition.
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment