Friday, July 29, 2011

Thinking of You


This card I made specifically for one of the ladies in my church who helped me out with VBS. She is in the hospital and I thought that this might brighten her day. I cut a sheet of dark green 11 1/2 x 8 card stock in half.(5 1/2) I then folded the dark green card stock in half. I adhered the light green piece of card stock the I had previously used the cuddle bug to do the design. I then used letters from my scrapbooking supplies and adhered them in a diagonal pattern. I then, using the glue runner adhered the sea shells that I had previously cut out using the cricuit. I then used a dark green marker that co-ordinated with both green and outline the shells. I adhered a saying on the inside to complete the card.
All of these cards where made within an hour. I have found a little preparation goes a long way. Save your scraps for you never know when you might be able to use them. I have talked with my sister many a time of making cards ahead of time, and we just never have gotten around to it. I feel guilty when I need to go out and buy a card. Hopefully thru this blog it will encourage me to do more in the cards then I have been doing.
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment