Friday, July 29, 2011

Thinking of You

This card I used a lavender card stock. Using an 11 X 8 1/2 sheet of card stock I cut it at 5 1/2. I folded the one piece of card stock in half. I had previously done a curly q design on a light sheet of purple using my sisters cuddle bug.(which by the way is an awesome machine to add depth to your project) I used a glue runner to adhere the lighter sheet of purple to the lavender sheet of card stock. I then get the heart, flower and thinking of you out of my scrapbook extras and adhered them onto the lighter sheet of card stock. I used a puprle marker to outline the curly q's (which messed up). As I was once told that the mistakes give it a homemade look. 
Such a simple but easy to make card. Anyone would be happy to receive a card like this.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment